While the book features the same content as the first edition, there are significant differences. You will find:
- 12 chapters (13 if you include the introduction), instead of 16 chapters (or 18 if you include the prolog and epilog). Chapters have been combined and reformatted to align with the church ministry schedule for small group study. It includes the original content and more.
- A study guide is now included for individuals and small groups interested in digging deeper in the spiritual aspects of de-cluttering. Questions are based on the end-of-chapter Bible verses.
- A new chapter exploring invisible clutter has been added for those who struggle with calendar overload and draining relationships.
- Expanded chapters with more strategies for managing and eliminating clutter.
- Additional information on hoarding.